- Aunt Ginger: Try this, it's *wonderful*
- (she points to some kind of cake).
- (i stab with fork)
- Me: How am I supposed to eat it when it's so hard?
- Aunt Ginger: *stifled laughter*
- Me: fjkslfd SHUTUP
- Aunt Ginger: *more laughter*
- Me: You know, you are more perverted than all of my teenaged friends combined. You have corrupted my innocent mind.
- Aunt Ginger: I'm not perverted! I'm merely ribald.
- Me: Ohhhhh you made it an SAT word so it doesn't sound as bad. Very clever.
A piece of my poetry, written after the premature death of a relative. The world didn’t seem so bright and happy [if you were wondering why the poem is kind of gloomy].
this moment is a steely blue,
calm but cruelly shining.
the sky of an overcast mind on an overcast day.
red lips and the faded photograph smile
to rival the ghost of mine.