- Him: I saw a video of him singing in his car... I didn't like it to see him enjoying himself. It bugged me.
- Me: I know. I saw it too. It made me want to shoot something. Like... a lot.
- Him: I'm sure it's fake though. I bet he's miserably crying on the inside.
- Me: ... I hope so.
- Him: He is. I know it. He can't be that happy. He's just good at hiding it.
- Me: You always know how to make me feel better <3
- Him: It's cause I love you. And honey, you are the queen. You just found yourself emotionally attached to a peasant.
- Me: fjkasdafjks YOU'RE MY FAVORITE
Just now, walking back from a late-night sandwich run, I got a “heyyyy cutie” and a two syllable damn, as in “day-ummm” from two guys I’ve never met. Jocky black guys. That doesn’t happen to weird indie white girls. Horrible awful horrendous day INSTANTLY made better.
Now you’re knocking at my door
Saying please come out with us tonight,
But I would rather be alone
Than pretend I feel alright.
If the businessmen drink my blood
Like the kids in art school said they would
Then I guess I’ll just begin again.
You say can we still be friends.
If I was scared, I would.
And if I was pure, you know I would.
And if I was yours, but I’m not.
Now I’m ready to start.
I would rather be wrong
Than live in the shadows of your sun.
My mind is open wide,
And now I’m ready to start.